Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I flew in to check on junior



This morning I had the most surreal half asleep/half aware-awake experience, I got up, levitated myself off the floor, raised about half way up into the air, looked out the window, then, mustering up a lot of internal effort that I knew exactly how to do, I flew in to check on my sleeping/or half sleeping offspring. I hovered above his crib, perfectly balanced in the air!!!! I swear it felt soooo real! Talk about an out of body experience.... Then, a little while later, I woke up, in bed.

I guess even in my sleep, I'm always a worried mom! But that sure was odd....!

3 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Wow I thought I was the only one this happened too. What a wonderful illustration too! Connie, I just wanted to tell how grateful I am for the chance to meet you. Even if it's online. I am so grateful the great laughs you have given me through your illustrations. You have made me smile so big on some very rough days. Thanks Connie. Enjoy your holiday!

Anna Nadler said...

Thank you so much, my dear, but this is Anna, not Connie :D

Rosalia Lerner said...

What a draw !!And that feellings,what can I say?
Congratulations
I wish you all the best!!